If Xpress.com isn’t the best classified personal ads website, we don’t know what is! It’s a fantastic place to meet women. It’s filled with classy, attractive women that are down to earth and not full of themselves. And equally as awesome…there aren’t many more guys on this site than women. This is quite the pleasant change because most other sites are 3:1 male to female ratios or worse.
There are tons of good looking gals on Xpress.com and not an overwhelming amount of guys. For those of you that have some experience with online dating, you know all about the unfair disadvantage men have on these sites. And because of that disadvantage, it’s really hard for the average guy to meet women. But not on Xpress.com…
We’re not saying Xpress.com is only for the “average” guy. It’s for everyone. But online dating has always been difficult for average guys because they’re up against so many other guys when competing for a woman. But finally there is a site where the average guy has an opportunity to stand out and make a positive impression with women. That site is Xpress.com.
You may have never heard of Xpress.com so it’s plausible you’re confused as to why we are ranking this #1. Everyone knows all about Match.com and eHarmony.com. And, as you’ll learn from our reviews of those sites, we love them as well. But there were many things about Xpress.com we loved even more. And, quite frankly, our results on Xpress.com were unmatched by any other site.
Because Xpress.com is somewhat of an unknown to many of you, we wanted to write an extensive review and really go over the site and our experience on there. To start things off about Xpress.com, we’d like to take this opportunity to sort of explain what Xpress.com is all about. Yes, it’s a typical dating site where you can meet virtually any type of woman. But there’s so much more to it…
One thing we really liked about Xpress.com is this is the only classified personal ads site for everyone. It doesn’t matter what you’re looking for or what type of girl you’re interested in dating…you’ll find it on Xpress.com. We almost considered putting this in the classified sex ads section as well but chose not to because it’s more of a traditional dating site than a place to hookup. However, if you’re just looking for a hookup, you can find that on Xpress.com as well.
The diversity is the best part about Xpress.com. It’s not just diversity in terms of being a multiple style dating site. The members on this site are very diverse as well. We found a lot of white girls, black girls, Hispanic chicks, Asians (yummy!), etc. Into big chicks? They’ve got plenty of them! Skinny girls? Plenty of those too. Blondes? Yep. Girl-Next-Door look? Oh yeah, lots of them!
We rated Xpress.com ahead of Match.com and eHarmony.com for a couple of reasons. But don’t let that deter you from trying out those sites as well. They’re great places to meet women…just not quite as good as Xpress.com. What makes Xpress.com better? A slightly more favorable male to female ratio for the guys and we like that you can find any type of relationship on Xpress.com. Sure, it’s best for regular dating but if you need to get your rocks off…there are PLENTY of chicks that are DTF.
Xpress.com: Results We Got Over 3 Months
- 270 email messages were sent to random women we hadn’t previously spoken to.
- 222 of those email messages were responded to by the women (please note: not EVERY response was genuine).
- 9 dates were set-up with different women between the 2 guys reviewing the website.
We’ll go over our results in detail but we first need to explain why our results on Xpress.com were better than other sites. It’s quite simple; the chicks were better looking and there weren’t as many guys as there are on other classified personal ads websites. We were able to stand out in a good way on this site and the ladies were quite receptive to our flirting techniques. Now let’s take a look over our Xpress.com results…
- Day 1: Profile was created, first few emails were sent out to the first few hotties we saw. One of the 2 guys got a response back and immediately began conversing with her.
- Day 2: That conversation led to setting up a date by day’s end. Yes, on just the second day of our Xpress.com experiment, we got a date!
- Day 5: Our second site reviewer was able to score a date with a cutie he had been chatting with for a few days. He finally sealed the deal…even he probably should have done that a day earlier if he was on his game. But at least he got the job done eventually. A day late, but still not a dollar short. Or something like that.
- Day 12: It was a strange day for us on Xpress.com. Not only did both guys score a date, one of the guys scored 2. It was the most successful day we had on any site we used.
- Day 25: Despite a bit of a gap in between days of getting dates scheduled, we still were having a pleasant experience. And here on day 25, one of the guys picked up another “win”. That’s a total of 6 dates in just 25 days!
- Day 43: Another minor gap in between dates but, nevertheless, on day 43 one of them got a date!
- Day 60: Another day, another date!
- Day 79: One last date set up for good measure!
- Day 90: Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Today was the last day of our Xpress.com experiment and we have a lot more good things to say than bad.
The Best Xpress.com First Emails That Got Results
We used a few different emails on Xpress.com but these ones were the most successful. Should you choose to copy and paste them into a message you send to a pretty girl you find on there, PLEASE make sure you do some editing and incorporate specific things about her (hint: read her profile!)…
“Hi (insert name), I’ll keep it short and sweet (so no nasty “I want to sex you up” lines or cheesy pickup lines that girls never fall for). I actually did read your profile and not just stare at your pretty pics, and I noticed you’ve taken a liking to rock climbing. I found this great spot in town with some pretty sick walls. If you’re up for a challenge, we should go sometime. Or, maybe do you have a better spot to climb?”
“I like you because you’re into old school rap. I like you for a lot of other reasons too (pretty, funny, etc) but I’m a total old school rap junkie and it’s hard to find girls our age that are into that. So what do you say we drive around town blasting some Dr. Dre and Snoop like it’s 1991 and we’re from the hood someday?”
What We Didn’t Love On Xpress.com Ads
We have to call it like we see it. And although the few minor issues we had with Xpress.com won’t deter us from continuing to use the site, we do need to bring up a few things that we didn’t like. Without being too critical because we don’t want to make it seem like we’re hating on Xpress.com, here are the things we hope – and expect – they’ll improve on…
- We came across quite a few profiles of women that were also on Match.com and/or eHarmony.com. We didn’t message any of the girls on both sites intentionally. But we accidentally did with a couple of them and it most likely cost us a date or two.
- This is going to sound shallow but there were a decent amount of hideous looking chicks. Probably less than any other site, but still…maybe they could set up a “hideous looking chicks” section so we don’t have to view their profiles?
- Towards the end of our membership they were doing some site reconstruction that made Xpress.com run a bit slow for a few days. That was kind of annoying but not a huge deal. At least they’re always trying to improve their site unlike most of them!
Xpress.com Review: Is Xpress.com Any Good?
By now, we think you can figure out our answer to this question. Yes, we really enjoy Xpress.com despite the few minor issues we had with their website. As far as classified personal ads sites go, this is as good as it gets. It would be very hard for another site to pop up and outdo Xpress.com. There isn’t a lot Xpress.com has to do to make it the perfect site.
So, yes, sign-up for Xpress.com. This is the one site you absolutely MUST join. It’s that good. We guarantee it. But we also think you should consider Match.com and eHarmony.com as well. You can use Xpress.com as your first site and then complement it with one (or both, depending on your budget) of the other sites we speak highly of.