Before writing this, we debated if we should even take this review seriously. We considered cracking a bunch of jokes (heard that one about the Priest, Rabbi, and Donkey walking into a bar?) or actually write about our experience on JustHookup.com. We chose the latter so you could be informed about what a scam that site is. But rest assured, we preferred turning this into a joke…which would actually be fitting.
JustHookup.com IS a joke. No one should take that site seriously. It’s beyond a scam. Calling it a scam site is an insult to the hundreds of scam sites out there. It’s so bad we wouldn’t wish our worst enemy would be forced to join the site. We’ve been pretty harsh about many of these classified sex ads sites, but none as harsh as what you’re about to read about JustHookup.com.
In the next section we’ll go over the disgusting details about our time spent on that site. But right now we need to explain why JustHookup.com should NEVER be used for your online hookup needs…
IT’S A COMPLETE SCAM!!
It’s a scam in every sense of the word. The women….GROSS! The guys…they run the site. The scammers…they’re all over. Quite a few people do use JustHookup.com, but most of them are men. There aren’t a lot of female members that are real. Most of the female members are fake profiles or scammers.
You’re probably curious to know what we mean by scammers. Okay, here’s the thing. Online dating sites – well, the crappy ones – are filled with people that attempt to scam you out of your money in different ways. One of the ways is by luring you to a different dating site and getting you to sign-up for it.
These scammers are not associated with JustHookup.com. They’re outside individuals just looking to make a buck. There’s no better place to make mone than off online daters. It may be illegal, but it’s easy money. That’s why they do it. Another one of the common scams is when someone pretends to be a regular woman that is looking to hookup.
She gets to know you well and then claims she desperately needs money and asks you to send her money via Western Union. She’ll say something like, “I’m really sick and can’t afford to go to the doctor” or some other bogus excuse. Yes, guys actually fall for this. They wouldn’t be doing it if guys weren’t falling for it.
JustHookup.com: Our Results Using JustHookup.com Sex Classifieds
- 270 email messages were sent to random women we hadn’t previously spoken to.
- 11 of those email messages were responded to by the women (please note: not EVERY response was genuine).
- 0 dates were set-up with different women between the 3 guys reviewing the website.
- 0 women slept with.
Now onto our results…which were basically non-existent. We obviously didn’t get laid as you can tell. The main reason we didn’t get laid was because we didn’t have many girls to talk to. Not only are there not enough girls even in the major cities, the ones that are on there rarely respond to messages. And if they do respond, it usually doesn’t come for a week or so.
That’s not a misprint…only 11 of the 270 girls we messaged responded. That’s a pitiful number but it was unavoidable. We wish we could tell you all about the sex we had on JustHookup.com, but we’d have to lie to do that. Heck, we’d be satisfied if we could just tell you about a date we went on, even if that date was horrible. But that didn’t happen either.
JustHookup.com: What We Hated About JustHookup.com
We don’t even know where to begin answering this question. There’s so much to say and so little space to say it in. We have condensed our thoughts into a few things we truly hated about JustHookup.com…
- We kept wondering where the hot babes were at. JustHookup.com makes it seems like their site is filled with hot chicks. It’s just too bad we were unable to find all of those alleged hotties.
- We called them up to complain about what a mediocre site they have and they basically refused to listen. They didn’t even care. We wanted an explanation for how they can charge people so much money even though they know damn well their site is a scam.
- We’ve already mentioned the fake profiles that are all over this site. But it’s the scammers that really bother us. Be aware of online dating scams. Please do not underestimate the importance of this tip.
- There are just too many dudes on JustHookup.com. It would be difficult enough to meet someone if it were a level playing field, but with as many guys as there are on that site, it pretty much makes it impossible just to get a date, let alone get laid.
JustHookup.com Review: Is JustHookup.com Any Good?
You already know the answer to this question. We’re quite confident JustHookup.com won’t even be around within a year. There’s no way a site as mediocre as this can last. It hasn’t been around too long, but it’s already time to pull the plug on it. They’re stealing people’s money because they aren’t putting out a decent product. What a shame.
The good news is no one is going to hold a gun to your head and force you to join JustHookup.com. We trust that you’re smart enough to know better. We also trust that you’re smart enough to know that SocialSex.com is a great classified sex ads site. You definitely should give that site a try. But before you do, please read our detailed SocialSex.com review to learn everything there is to know about that site and why we didn’t hesitate to rank it #1.