Before this journey through the world of classified sex ads sites began, iHookup.com wasn’t even on our radar. But we did a little research and discovered their membership base was actually fairly high. Sometimes that’s a good thing and sometimes it’s a bad thing. But because of the amount of members that use iHookup.com, we figured we should give it a try.
FAIL! Approximately 24 hours into our iHookup.com experiment, we were wishing we never read that statistic about how many people use the site. What we didn’t know – and perhaps it’s our own fault for not digging deeper – was most of those members are guys.
After joining the site and getting our profile created, the first thing we did on iHookup.com (and every classified sex ads website) was to glance through the profiles and assess the women. The very first thing we noticed was that the site was really lacking in female participation. How could this be? We read this site had a large member base. That’s right…the vast majority of the members are dudes. What a disappointment!
iHookup.com: Our Results Using iHookup.com Sex Classifieds
- 270 email messages were sent to random women we hadn’t previously spoken to.
- 33 of those email messages were responded to by the women (please note: not EVERY response was genuine).
- 0 dates were set-up with different women between the 3 guys reviewing the website.
- 0 women slept with.
The pathetic thing is those results you see actually aren’t too bad considering there aren’t many women on this site. No, we didn’t get laid. In fact, we didn’t even come close to getting laid (not even one date possibility!). But we did receive 33 email responses, which is pretty decent considering we didn’t actually send out a message to 270 different women…
There weren’t enough chicks to message 270 different women that were at least average looking. Heck, there were barely 270 fatties in our towns! So what did we do? We messaged quite a few chicks multiple times. Probably 3-4 times to some of them. We had no other choice. We figured if we send enough girls multiple messages, eventually we’ll get some responses. That strategy actually did work for us because we ended up with 33 responses. Unfortunately, that didn’t lead to any sex, but we digress.
iHookup.com: What We Hated About iHookup.com
There are at least 25 different things we hated about iHookup.com. But in order to prevent you from falling asleep, here is a list of the Top 10 most irritating aspects of iHookup.com…
1. If you’re not down to screwing a fat chick, you better not get down with iHookup.com.
2. It’s way too time consuming to try to meet women on there. You really have to put forth some serious effort even if you plan on settling for the 4’s and 5’s (which are most of the chicks on iHookup.com).
3. They don’t even care about their customers. They don’t respond to messages or ask their customers for feedback.
4. The male to female ratio is just plain ridiculous. We’re not sure exactly what it is but we do know is more unfavorable to the men than probably any other classified sex ads site.
5. The percentage of women that are attractive appears to be lower on iHookup.com than most other sites.
6. Even using the best strategies for meeting women online, we were unable to set-up any dates.
7. The website looks like it was built in 1999. It’s 2013…time for iHookup.com to get with the times!
8. There were tons of profiles that we just knew were fake. It’s like they didn’t even care to hide the fact that they’re fake.
9. The chicks did an excellent job of hiding how nasty they are in their main profile pictures. Then once we looked through the rest of their photos, we realized they were butt ugly.
10. It really doesn’t matter what strategies you employ on iHookup.com. You could be tall, dark, handsome and smooth with the ladies but it won’t matter You won’t get laid.
iHookup.com Review: Is iHookup.com Any Good?
We know a crappy classified sex ads site when we see one. Lord knows we’ve used enough of them. And iHookup.com sure as hell fits into that category. It’s as bad as it gets. We never should have signed up. It was 90 days we’ll never get back. So hopefully you’ll take our advice and not join iHookup.com. If we can save you guys from experiencing this train wreck, it will help make us feel better.
So what should you do instead of using iHookup.com? You should join SocialSex.com. It’s the #1 ranked classified sex ads website for a number of reasons, including…
- The best looking women on the internet…guaranteed
- Affordable membership fees
- Quick to sign-up
- Girls that are DTF on the first date
Unlike iHookup.com, the girls of SocialSex.com are actually looking to meet up. And we’re not talking about meeting up in 6 weeks. We mean they’re looking to meet up right away. That’s why we got laid so easily on that site. Go ahead and read through our review of SocialSex.com. You’re going to like what we have to say. SocialSex.com sure beats the heck out of iHookup.com!